Website Cole Landscaping, Inc.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant supports all HR functions including, managing benefits, maintaining employee records, filing, and training. This position will be instrumental in coordinating employee events to promote the company’s Core Values.
- Responding to inquiries on a wide range of human resources initiatives including but not limited to recruitment, orientations, employee relations and benefits, HR policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and update paperwork, forms and general correspondence to include employee work records, absences, time off, vacation and sick requests.
- Assist Finance/HR Manager with administrative tasks to include light bookkeeping.
- Job Requirements
- A positive and energetic personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to juggle tasks and manage workflow and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid proficiency working with computer applications, such as MS Excel, MS Word,
Google Docs, QuickBooks and client data management.
- Spanish speaking is preferred- conversational Spanish is acceptable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year