Cole Landscaping, Inc.’s Blended Lawn Care program is designed for those clients seeking a highly manicured lawn. We accomplish this by performing six visits scheduled on a bi-monthly basis throughout the season using traditional fertilizers and other bio-sensitive products applied properly for insect, disease and broadleaf weed control. Each visit targets a specific objective based upon the time of year.
Our Six Lawn Care Treatments
- Early Spring Application (April – early May)
Traditional fertilizer with pre-emergent control for broadleaf weeds and crabgrass.
- Spring Application (late May – June)
Traditional fertilizer with pre-emergent control for broadleaf weeds and crabgrass. Your technician will also spot treat for noxious weeds including dandelion and clover.
- Summer Application (June – early July)
Traditional fertilizer with surface feeding insect control (not grub). Your technician will also spot treat for any broadleaf weeds and clover.
- Late Summer Application (late July– early August)
Traditional fertilizer OR organic fertilizer depending on summer stresses. Your technician will also spot treat for any broadleaf weeds and clover.
- Early Fall Application (September)
Traditional fertilizer with dolomitic limestone to correct pH imbalances. Your technician will also spot treat for any broadleaf weeds and clover.
- Fall Application (mid-October – November)
Winterizing fertilizer to ensure your lawns rooting system is hardened and protected for the upcoming growing season.
Cole Landscaping, Inc. may recommend the following additional landscape maintenance services in Beverly MA and surrounding areas as needed:
- Flea & tick control (3 step treatment)
- Mosquito control (3 step treatment)
- Grub application
- Wetting agents (as needed through the summer)
- Calcitic liming to balance pH reserves
- Aeration to loosen compacted soils
- Deep tine thatching to alleviate excess thatch and mat layers
- Slide seeding
- Broadcast seeding