Cole Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc.’s Blended Lawn Care program is designed for those clients seeking a highly manicured lawn. We accomplish this by performing six visits scheduled on a bi-monthly basis throughout the season using traditional fertilizers and other bio-sensitive products applied properly for insect, disease and broadleaf weed control. Each visit targets a specific objective based upon the time of year.
Our Six Lawn Care Treatments
- Early Spring Application (April – early May)
Traditional fertilizer with pre-emergent control for broadleaf weeds and crabgrass.
- Spring Application (late May – June)
Traditional fertilizer with pre-emergent control for broadleaf weeds and crabgrass. Your technician will also spot treat for noxious weeds including dandelion and clover.
- Summer Application (June – early July)
Traditional fertilizer with surface feeding insect control (not grub). Your technician will also spot treat for any broadleaf weeds and clover.
- Late Summer Application (late July– early August)
Traditional fertilizer OR organic fertilizer depending on summer stresses. Your technician will also spot treat for any broadleaf weeds and clover.
- Early Fall Application (September)
Traditional fertilizer with dolomitic limestone to correct pH imbalances. Your technician will also spot treat for any broadleaf weeds and clover.
- Fall Application (mid-October – November)
Winterizing fertilizer to ensure your lawns rooting system is hardened and protected for the upcoming growing season.
Cole Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc. may recommend the following additional services as needed:
- Flea & tick control (3 step treatment)
- Mosquito control (3 step treatment)
- Grub application
- Wetting agents (as needed through the summer)
- Calcitic liming to balance pH reserves
- Aeration to loosen compacted soils
- Deep tine thatching to alleviate excess thatch and mat layers
- Slide seeding
- Broadcast seeding