As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority.
All of us here Cole Landscaping are following the guidelines set forth by CDC, FDA, and The State of Massachusetts regarding COVD-19. Spring is our busiest time of year and we’re committed to being there when our customers and colleagues need us most.
Our offices will remain open for employees who need to work onsite, but we ask that employees take the necessary preventative measures to help limit the spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing and preventative personal hygiene.
Cole Is Keeping It Real
We have trained all our field crews to adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines. Here are some safeguards that we put in place to protect everyone’s health and safety:
- We will continue to provide property visits, but will communicate via phone/email/communication app of your choice.
- We can still provide quotes and estimates easily – you can send requests using our website: colelandscaping.com .
- Our crew will avoid handshakes and limit close contact with individuals outside their work team during the workday.
- We have restructured start times to limit employees’ close contact at the beginning and end of each day.
- We implemented cleaning and sanitizing schedules for all our trucks and equipment.
- Our crew members have an adequate supply of gloves and hand sanitizer and cleaning items to use before & after touching doorknobs, gate latches or handrails as they work from property to property.
- All these new procedures flow through all our departments as well as our outside vendors, vendor sites, and delivery sites.
We recognize that these are uncertain times. At Cole, one thing we know is that for our clients and community being outdoors is a force for good. We are excited about the upcoming season and we will continue to provide you with exceptional service and design.
Thank you for your support and for allowing us to do what we LOVE. ” We are your Outdoor Living Professionals.”
If there is anything you need further assistance with, please give us a call: 978-356-1004
Stay Healthy & Safe