The Pulse of our Team – Cole’s Core Values
Preseason is upon us! Just as pitchers and catchers are packing up their gear for Spring Training, Team Cole is preparing to get your property in shape for your home opener. Here at Cole Landscaping, we understand the importance of your landscape. We are wholeheartedly committed to clients’ needs. We’re talking about Major League Landscaping. With our Signature Services you will never have to worry about your landscape. Our Core Values motivate us to ensure a winning season for your property. Making your property our priority drives our team. This is the reason for our continued growth.
A Day in the Park – We Make Work Fun!
When you do what you love every day, it’s never a chore. Whether installing a new hardscape or tackling Spring Cleanup, you can be assured that the Cole Crew will have all hands on deck to make you look good. We believe in having fun at work. We especially take pride in making your property stand out from the rest. Preseason is a great time for us to get our players in scoring position.
Staying Ahead in the Count
Perhaps you may have noticed our new trucks on the road. We are proud our state-of-the-art fleet. The right equipment gets the job done. From our 3-D design models to our powerful Bark Mulch Blower, the newest technology enables us to work cohesively and efficiently, like a well-oiled machine.
More importantly, we spend preseason “sharpening our blades of knowledge.” Our Spring Training includes breakout sessions for our team and seminars to keep up with what’s “cutting edge” in the industry. We have certifications from ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paving Institute), NCMA (National Concrete Masonry Association), CLT (NALP-Certified Landscape Technician) and Techo Bloc – Pro installation, just to name a few. Our staff is made up of experts in landscape design, construction, tree and plant care, lighting/electrical, irrigation, mechanics/welding and more.
Meet our team of professionals. We have a passion for our brand that enables us to put our clients’ needs first –always. Our spring lineup assures that you are getting the best service possible.
• Greg Cole – our Ace. As President and CEO of Cole Landscaping, Greg’s focus is creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction.
• Barbara Cole, VP of Business Development. Barbara works closely with the administrative aspect of the company, allowing her to maintain a balance between clients, staff, and managers. Being involved in marketing allows her to use her creative side to help grow the business and the team.
• Shaun Powers –MVP, Senior Account Manager. Shaun works with his squad to develop new service approaches and processes that streamline operations to ensure a win for the team.
• Jackie Guyotte, Office Manager. Jackie is busy running the bases handling all the day-to-day needs to run the Front Office.
• Ken Burke, LHC/PHC Manager. He is a certified arborist with deep knowledge of plants and turf grass, their environments and growth habits. Ken’s responsibilities include overseeing all lawn renovation work, conducting service calls, and more!
• Shawn Fenerty, Account Manager DB Construction. Shawn organizes production schedules for all landscape construction clients, assesses projects and provides clients with estimates.
• Chris Sidebottom, Account Manager for Maintenance. Chris monitors the activity of our crews, working closely with the production team regarding training, scheduling, quality control, and customer service.
• James McInnis, Irrigation Manager. James maintains, and installs irrigation and lighting equipment and systems for clients.
• Kacey Anderson, Project Administrator. Kacey runs the clubhouse. She’s your go-to person for project administration, construction communications, client liaison and material purchasing.
• John Tassinari, Commercial Sales Manager. John has the best RBI in our sales department – he’s always hitting homeruns. He is the point of contact for commercial clients and handles all transactions from the initial contact through the project completion. John goes beyond the scope of the project/contract by proactively presenting site enhancement ideas.
• Joel Tyack, Field Operations Manager DB Construction. Joel handles both residential and commercial jobs for the team. He is our jack-of-all trades with certifications in refrigeration, auto & diesel mechanical equipment, and structural welding.
New This Season!
Let’s give a warm-hearted welcome to Stuart Dalzell, Dawn Forgione and John Nigro as they make their debut on Team Cole. Stuart will be our Head Mechanic, taking the lead as he prepares and our fleet for the 2020 landscape season. Dawn will be taking on a new role as Director of First Impressions. John will be making a major contribution as the new Maintenance Field Operations Manager.
Cole’s Triple Play: DESIGN • BUILD • MAINTAIN
If you are considering a new hardscape or planning to update an existing one, we have the team to design, build and maintain your outdoor living space. There’s no time like preseason to establish your landscaping gameplan.
Our Signature Services ensure that your property will be impeccably groomed all season long. When you hire a professional full-service landscaping company you don’t have to think twice about caring for your property. Besides mowing and fertilizing turf, we care for and maintain plants, shrubs and trees. We plant seasonal flowers, handle irrigation needs and oversee your entire landscape. From your spring cleanup leading into winter prep we coordinate all of your landscaping services accordingly. This year we are offering a 5% savings for any Signature Services agreement paid in advance.
If you’d like a consultation or want to know what we can do to help you in the 2020 Landscape Season~ give us a call at 978-356-1004 or contact us to arrange an on-site meeting with one of our Landscape Professionals.
We are your “Outdoor Living Professionals.”