Let’s Stay Positive During These Challenging Times
“Go outside for some fresh air!” How many times have we heard our parents say that to us? Maybe it’s not such bad advice… Everyone can benefit from being outside. Besides the benefit of breathing fresh air with fewer germs, being outside – whether you’re working, walking or just putzing around – has a calming effect.
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. All of us here at Cole Landscaping, Inc. are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, FDA, and State of Massachusetts regarding COVD-19.
Spring is our busiest time of year and we’re committed to being there when our customers and colleagues need us most.
Our offices will remain open for employees who need to work onsite, but we ask that employees take the necessary preventative measures to help limit the spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing and preventative personal hygiene.
Cole Is Keeping It Real
Outside Spring Cleanups have begun and, weather permitting, will continue to run through the end of April. We have trained all our field crews to adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines. Here are some safeguards that we put in place to protect everyone’s health and safety.
Precautions In Place
- We will continue to provide outside property visits, but will communicate via phone/email/communication app of your choice.
- We still provide quotes and estimates easily – you can send requests through our website: colelandscaping.com
- Our crew will avoid handshakes and limit close contact with individuals outside their work team during the workday.
- We have restructured start times to limit employees’ close contact at the beginning and end of each day.
- We implemented cleaning and sanitizing schedules for all our trucks and equipment.
- Our crew members have an adequate supply of gloves, hand sanitizer and cleaning items to use before and after touching doorknobs, gate latches or handrails as they work from property to property.
- All these new procedures flow through all our departments as well as our outside vendors, vendor sites, and delivery sites.
Benefits From Being Outside
The best thing you can do is get outside during these challenging times. If you have children, take advantage of this time to do some exploring in your own backyard. Spring provides an abundance of new opportunities all around us. Besides chores that you may or may not want to tackle (like Spring Cleanup, Pruning, Trimming – you can leave the big stuff for us!) consider planting a garden, sowing some seeds and starting a garden diary. It will take you outside, you will learn something new and you’ll get plenty of fresh air and exercise.
Stay Healthy and Safe
We recognize that these are uncertain times. At Cole, one thing we know is that for our clients and community being outdoors is a force for good. We are excited about the upcoming season and we will continue to provide you with exceptional service and design.